Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am a very bad person

Kelly: ZOMBIE BILLY MAYS HERE FOR FLESH OF THE LIVING
I am Hersh: omg no wai!
Kelly: omg ya wai
I am Hersh: zombie birry mays is totarry awesome-u
Kelly: Billy Mays here for orange glo casket cleaner
Kelly: I'll be using a lot of this now that I'm dead.
I am Hersh: zombie billy mays, but wait theres more! call now and i will personally deliver to your casket...not 1, not 2, but THREE orange glo casket cleaners for only 19.95

Is it too soon? I feel like it might be. He did die today or something like that, I don't know. All I know is that I'm a really bad person. But so is Hersh.

Also, my blog is 1 year old now. Wee! Happy Birthday blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all know that celebrities die in threes... but trust Billy Mays to throw in one extra ABSOLUTELY FREE!